So you'd like to commission a pet portrait for a friend or loved one, but you don't have the necessary images? Easy! Just buy a Gift card and they will be able to have a favourite photograph of their much loved pet recreated in Pastel or Colour pencil.
How It Works?
Visit the 'shop' page where you can buy a voucher for the value of the size you want and I will send a stylish gift card .
When the recipient is ready they can contact me with reference photos, quoting the gift card reference and I will work with them to create a portrait of their beloved pet.
Terms and conditions
* UK delivery only
* Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
* When a gift card is redeemed it will be slotted into the diary as a new customer. Please note that normal timings can be up to 3 months but this may extend during busy periods.
* Good quality photographs will be required to ensure a good likeness can be achieved and I will work with you towards that goal. If decent quality photographs are not available I may refuse the commission as I do not want to disappoint you. In this case the voucher may be transferred to a new recipient with written instruction and agreement by myself within the '6 month valid' period. The new recipient must then contact me within that original 6 month valid period.
* Once purchased Gift Cards are non-refundable.
* If the recipient does not wish to use the Gift Voucher, it may be transferred to a new recipient with written instruction and agreement by myself. This must be done within the '6 month valid' period and the new recipient must contact me within that original 6 month valid period.
* The Gift Voucher may be upgraded in value ie different size, medium, background or framed, with the additional cost being agreed and paid before the portrait is posted/collected. Prices will be as per my price list on the 'Commissions' page.
* The Gift Voucher cannot be downgraded in value.